Thuraya MarineStar is a maritime satellite device which combines durable design, unprecedented functionality, and outstanding value. Thuraya MarineStar supports satellite calls through the satellite network of Thuraya but also provides SMS, GmPRS data and tracking service, and circuit-switched voice service.
Thuraya MarineStar guarantees stable connectivity and communication, which makes it suitable for small fishing vessels, and it was designed pursuant the IEC 60945 standard thus making it stable in its use even in extreme environments. It also supports digitalization of important applications such as state-based navigation, SOS, and other emergency alerts through push notifications to improve productivity and efficiency of large vessels. Also, it is also ideal for use in merchant vessels operating in regions requiring wireless communication through cutting-edge tracking and monitoring voice, and a backup alternative to GSM to comply with regulations.
1. Quick and easy installation
2. Circuit-switched voice
3. Catch report function
4. Cutting-edge two-way vessel tracking and monitoring based on time, distance, speed, and region
5. OTA (over-the-air) programming function
6. Multi-functional interface
7. Easily accessible SOS button in emergencies
8. Notifications for weather, news, and other alerts
9. Radio silence
10. Tracking function support
|Service||Circuit switched voice|
GmPRS (externally via serial interface)
|USB & DTE(B-type/D-sub)|